I love to see couples ordering wedding albums from me, as it still remains my favourite way of showcasing photographs. I enjoy designing albums that are unique to every couple. I work with two professional album makers who only work with professional photographers. You won't find their albums on any high street. This blog post is about one of the album choices that I offer - digital albums.
My most popular album is a digital album, also sometimes known as a layflat or storybook album. These albums are made in the UK. All albums have a leather or leatherette cover, the pages are thick and lay flat enabling images to be printed across the spine from one edge of the page to the other so no image is obscured.
All albums are packaged in a presentation box and delivered direct to your home. There are a few choices for you to make at the start of the process:
- First choose your album size, either square 12x12 or landscape 12x16.
- Choose the colour of your cover.
- Decide on the style of cover you would like. Choose from 4 different options - Plain with your names embossed, photo cover, a metallic cover or acrylic glass front cover.
- Choose matt, gloss or metallic printed paper
- Choose between 60-100 images from your gallery for your album design.
From here I will be able to design your album layout and send you a draft to approve, before sending the design to print. Orders generally take 4-5 to arrive from the date of ordering.
Duplicate 6x6 parent albums can be ordered at the same time as your main album. which make perfect gifts for family members.